- 1Relating to or involving transformation or transformations.More example sentences
- He is an amiable establishmentarian who finds himself with the opportunity to effect transformational change, and who is seizing that opportunity and pushing the system to its limits.
- The factors behind it relate to a positive culture and transformational leadership.
- Bills of Rights are transformational documents that convert the occasional practice of free speech into a lexicon of necessity for journalists, lawyers, academics and citizens.
- 1.1Relating to transformational grammar.More example sentences
- He offered an analysis of film structure founded on Chomsky's transformational linguistics but inspired few followers.
- More example sentences
- All right, since you ask: he was arguing against deriving supplementary relative clauses transformationally from coordinations.
- For transformationally driven decisions, this will also include summaries of their dreams and desires - how the brand will transform them.
- In the six paths and throughout the ten directions he transformationally creates bodies in response to what is appropriate, and thereby goes about transforming beings.
More definitions of transformationalDefinition of transformational in:
- The US English dictionary