1Relating to or involving transformation or transformations.
- He is an amiable establishmentarian who finds himself with the opportunity to effect transformational change, and who is seizing that opportunity and pushing the system to its limits.
- The factors behind it relate to a positive culture and transformational leadership.
- Bills of Rights are transformational documents that convert the occasional practice of free speech into a lexicon of necessity for journalists, lawyers, academics and citizens.
- Example sentences
- All right, since you ask: he was arguing against deriving supplementary relative clauses transformationally from coordinations.
- For transformationally driven decisions, this will also include summaries of their dreams and desires - how the brand will transform them.
- In the six paths and throughout the ten directions he transformationally creates bodies in response to what is appropriate, and thereby goes about transforming beings.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: trans¦form|ation¦al
Definition of transformational in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.