- (Of an expedition, enterprise, search, or network) moving or extending across or round the world.More example sentences
- Judging by the company you keep - jet-setting, transglobal culture makers who rarely seem without gadgets or cash - that's a very desirable demographic indeed.
- The conference phone was dusted off and a transglobal press conference followed.
- In a story set at the dawn of transglobal travel, the ship's mutineers come across as the template for all marauding Brits on holiday since.
More definitions of transglobalDefinition of transglobal in:
- The US English dictionary