- A conductor or conductors designed to carry electricity or an electrical signal over large distances with minimum losses and distortion.More example sentences
- It is the job of the transmission line to deliver the transmitter signal to the antenna and the received signal from the antenna to the receiver.
- Ancillary work has begun - the laying of water pipelines and construction of an electricity transmission line - despite opposition.
- This feature sends a signal with a sharp edge down the transmission line and looks for reflections due to impedance imperfections.
More definitions of transmission lineDefinition of transmission line in:
- The US English dictionary