noun (plural transmissivities)
- The degree to which a medium allows something, in particular electromagnetic radiation, to pass through it.More example sentences
- In experiments 3 and 4, the same white screens with two different transmissivities were used for shading the crops on two soil beds each.
- Solar transmissivity in new windows is controlled through the use of tinted or coated glazings.
- For this purpose, an atmospheric transmissivity is introduced for each concerned daily dose.
More definitions of transmissivityDefinition of transmissivity in:
- The US English dictionary