noun (plural transpeople)
- A person who is transgender or transsexual: a female-to-male transpersonMore example sentences
- The book is the first in-depth examination of what it means to be a female-bodied transperson.
- Our goal should be the freedom and safety for transpeople - the freedom and safety to go more than one washroom from home!
- With the health service under attack by the government, transpeople are not a priority where it really matters, giving them the full support they require.
More definitions of transpersonDefinition of transperson in:
- The US English dictionary