Intense dislike of or prejudice against transsexual or transgender people: more than 120 complaints concerning transphobia in the media were made
More example sentences
- I suffered almost none of the transphobia in the greater world they constantly are complaining about.
- The most emotionally challenging part for me was the transphobia I encountered from the court attorney who represented me at my arraignment.
- But it's not just homophobia or transphobia that these men are reacting to so violently: their whole masculinity is at stake.
- Example sentences
- Don't make an epic confrontation out of the fact you were criticized for transphobic statements.
- I think being openly transphobic is illegitimate and contradictory for a liberal newspaper.
- None of these things are true, and trying to claim they are is simply an attempt to stop others from pointing out your transphobic behavior.
Definition of transphobia in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.