- A device for receiving a radio signal and automatically transmitting a different signal.More example sentences
- The line includes power supplies, transmitters, optical amplifiers, digital transponders, return-path receivers, fiber-node platforms and Ethernet access devices.
- The transponder transmits this coded signal using the tuned circuit.
- They captured these recruits as they left the hive, attached a radar transponder to them and then tracked their flight paths using harmonic radar.
More definitions of transponderDefinition of transponder in:
- The US English dictionary