- (Of an element) having a higher atomic number than uranium (92).More example sentences
- Berkelium is a transuranic element, with an atomic number of 97 and an atomic mass of 274.0703.
- Synthesis of the heavier transuranic elements, as well as of radioisotopes of the natural elements, is sometimes included under the broader umbrella of chemical synthesis.
- This is the first record of the production of synthetic elements, known as transuranic elements.
More definitions of transuranicDefinition of transuranic in:
- The US English dictionary