- A person who traps wild animals, especially for their fur.More example sentences
- A delegation of East Gippsland farmers will approach Environment Minister John Thwaites to push for more wild dog trappers.
- In addition, trappers check their trap lines on a daily basis, minimizing the amount of time the animal waits.
- Their participation was crucial because the rural poor are usually exploited as animal trappers.
More definitions of trapperDefinition of trapper in:
- The US English dictionary