- A prepaid card allowing unlimited travel on buses or trains for a specified period of time: a one-day travel cardMore example sentences
- How come you are allowed to run up a bill on a travel card?
- Unable to get a taxi, she heads for Charing Cross tube station, buys a used travel card from a homeless girl and waits for the last train.
- I like walking and during that time it was obvious I would choose walks within London because I could afford a travel card but I could not go further afield.
More definitions of travel cardDefinition of travel card in:
- The US English dictionary