- Travel with a minimum load or minimum luggage: she’s one of those backpackers who likes to travel lightMore example sentences
- The commandos and Special Forces traveled light and were trained for this kind of backwoods work.
- We all travelled light, taking with us only what we considered to be the bare essentials of life.
- Frank travelled light around the world, with one small cardboard suitcase and a canvas rucksack.
More definitions of travel lightDefinition of travel light in:
- The US English dictionary