Suffering from nausea caused by the motion of a moving vehicle, boat, or aircraft: many passengers became travel-sick
More example sentences
- Life continues apace, and the time I'm spending in Berkshire is going well (we'll ignore an episode today with the dog being extremely travel-sick) and all's looking more and more positive by the day.
- Against these downtrodden, travel-sick, spearhead-free West Indians, it felt a bit sad.
- The Dane is anything but travel-sick - that's six away games in a row now when he has scored.
- Example sentences
- I told my teachers I suffered from travel sickness.
- Ginger is a good way to fight any sort of travel sickness.
- Every time I tried to read the motion of the bus seemed to induce travel sickness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.