Suffering from nausea caused by the motion of a moving vehicle, boat, or aircraft: many passengers became travel-sick
More example sentences
- Life continues apace, and the time I'm spending in Berkshire is going well (we'll ignore an episode today with the dog being extremely travel-sick) and all's looking more and more positive by the day.
- Against these downtrodden, travel-sick, spearhead-free West Indians, it felt a bit sad.
- The Dane is anything but travel-sick - that's six away games in a row now when he has scored.
- Example sentences
- I told my teachers I suffered from travel sickness.
- Ginger is a good way to fight any sort of travel sickness.
- Every time I tried to read the motion of the bus seemed to induce travel sickness.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: travel-sick
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.