(also travolator, • trademark Trav-o-lator)
- A moving walkway, typically at an airport.More example sentences
- An attractive feature of the terminal is an inclined travelator (moving pavement), the first on the continent, which functions like a massive elevator.
- The hero is seen running on an airport travelator.
- The multi-storey car park will feature ground, first, second and roof level parking along with a travelator, stairwells, road ramps and lift servicing all floor levels.
More definitions of travelatorDefinition of travelator in:
- The US English dictionary