- A game in which players search for hidden objects by following a trail of clues.More example sentences
- Pupils at Seend School did most of the organisation for the event themselves and thought of ideas for games, including a treasure hunt, marbles and lucky dips.
- The CD plays with older forms like the treasure hunt, a game with embedded clues, shadow puppetry silhouettes and traditional folklore.
- The day started with a treasure hunt and this was followed by a parachute game with all the mums and dads invited to participate.
More definitions of treasure huntDefinition of treasure hunt in:
- The US English dictionary