An agile tree-climbing kangaroo with a long furred tail, and fore- and hindlimbs that are of almost equal length, found in the rainforests of Queensland and New Guinea.
- Genus Dendrolagus, family Macropodidae: six species
More example sentences
- Tree dwelling, leaf-eating species such as the tree kangaroo and the ring-tailed possum were found to be quite resilient.
- Another highlight of the expedition was the discovery of a population of the golden-mantled tree kangaroo.
- But imagine what it's like for a tree kangaroo living in the ever-shrinking rainforests of tropical north Queensland.
More definitions of tree kangarooDefinition of tree kangaroo in:
- The US English dictionary