- A tall woody-stemmed European mallow of coastal regions.
More example sentences
- Lavatera arborea, family Malvaceae
- By August everything is tangled up, as the tree mallows incline their branches through the rest.
- The puffins themselves assist in the establishment of tree mallow, which needs a fertile soil to establish itself.
- We marked out a little bed across the whole width of the allotment and planted tree mallows and perennial climbing wallflowers in them - staking our claim, I suppose.