adjective (tremblier, trembliest)• informal
- Shaking or quivering involuntarily: her eyes were tearful, her hands trembly she gave a queer trembly laughMore example sentences
- The string sample is just hesitant and trembly enough, augmenting Missy's own low-frequency tremolos which are imbued with a troublesome warmth, an open invitation to come back the same jerk that you left as.
- Even the fact that I'm thinking about them makes my insides go wobbly and my outsides go trembly.
- I was trembly and felt ill for days afterwards.
More definitions of tremblyDefinition of trembly in:
- The US English dictionary