- A line indicating the general course or tendency of something, e.g. a geographical feature or a set of points on a graph.More example sentences
- I certainly hope the general trend line is upward.
- In that chart is also drawn a line that represents the trend line for the weekly change in central bank holdings, using the right axis.
- The data are not all rosy, of course; but the trend line is good, at the moment, for the Republicans.
More definitions of trend lineDefinition of trend line in:
- The US English dictionary