- A person who leads the way in fashion or ideas.More example sentences
- Fashion, say trendsetters in Dubai, is here to stay.
- Elvis Presley's shark fin blazers and trademark ‘puff’ still keep mass fashion trendsetters agog.
- Institutions in South Mumbai, which attract students from affluent families, have been trendsetters in fashion.
- More example sentences
- Her marble fireplace business has grown from humble beginnings, when she hawked marble tiles round shops, to the ultimate in trendsetting home design.
- But at the same time the city is becoming a trendsetting city in modern Asia, changing its image from a stopover for bargain hunters and sex tourists.
- The world's trendsetting fashion marketers may get the message a lot sooner to clean up their act if they are warned by the worldly French.
More definitions of trendsetterDefinition of trendsetter in:
- The US English dictionary