(British also triallist)
- 1A person who participates in a sports trial or motorcycle trial.More example sentences
- I've played a few but quite often they are full of youth team players and trialists and not really the same as competitive football.
- It was a good work out for the regulars in the first-half but all eyes were on the triallists and goalkeeper Dean Wordsworth had a night to forget being beaten five times.
- But league rules on trialists meant he has been limited to only two reserve games.
- 1.1A person who takes part in a clinical or market test of a new product.More example sentences
- Such a thought would be anathema to most clinical trialists.
- We believe that trialists need to report a minimum set of information.
- He helped build up interest in the site by giving away free trials and around two per cent of the trialists signed up for the annual £9.99 membership.
More definitions of trialistDefinition of trialist in:
- The US English dictionary