- A multilateral system of trading in which a country pays for its imports from one country by its exports to another.More example sentences
- This kind of triangular trade relationship has turned China into a magnet for international capital and technology.
- He also pointed out that the triangular trade relations between Taiwan, Japan and China have brought about rapid trade growth between Japan and China.
- By the mid-1580s, if not earlier, a triangular trade linked the West Country, the Newfoundland fishery, and the markets in Iberia and the Mediterranean.
More definitions of triangular tradeDefinition of triangular trade in:
- The US English dictionary