- Any compound whose molecule contains a ring of three nitrogen and two carbon atoms, in particular each of five isomeric compounds containing such a ring with two double bonds.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: C2H3N3
- One fungicide group often discussed for soybean rust management is the triazoles.
- Itraconazole is a newer triazole medication with a broad antifungal spectrum that includes dermatophytes, many nondermatophytic molds and Candida species.
- An attractive alternative to amphotericin is the triazole voriconazole.
More definitions of triazoleDefinition of triazole in:
- The US English dictionary