noun (plural tribesmen or tribeswomen)
- A person belonging to a tribe in a traditional society or group.More example sentences
- They are as keenly felt by the African tribesman as by the European city-dweller, by the inhabitant of a Latin American shanty-town as by the resident of a Manhattan apartment.
- On hearing of his misdeeds, the ‘witch’ has no trouble believing that he is indeed the cause of his tribesman's misfortunes.
- Gillison seems in her element in uncharted jungles, among indigenous tribesmen and curious expats.
More definitions of tribesmanDefinition of tribesman in:
- The US English dictionary