adjective & noun
- another term for tercentenary.More example sentences
- The newly re-created Amber Room opened to the public in June 2003 for the tricentennial celebration of St. Petersburg (formerly Leningrad).
- The two companion monuments, one on each side of the Detroit River, will be dedicated in October as a crescendo to Detroit's yearlong, binational tricentennial celebration.
- We have a long road ahead of us, but think of what could be here at Hakalau Forest for the Refuge System's tricentennial celebration!
More definitions of tricentennialDefinition of tricentennial in:
- The US English dictionary