1Recurring every three years: the triennial meeting of the Association
More example sentences
- This should be a sufficiently rich selection to keep readers busy through the warmer months and even to provide some relief during the triennial meeting of the General Convention of the Episcopal Church in July.
- Throughout the spring of 1629, Louis and the keeper of the seals Michel de Marillac repeatedly rejected requests by deputies of the provincial Estates to summon the triennial meeting in May.
- Tom Hart, director of the Episcopal Church's Washington office, said his staff gives a voice in a practical way to positions taken by the church at its triennial General Convention meetings.
1.1Lasting for or relating to a period of three years.
- In particular, I am referring to what may be called a ‘time bomb’: the triennial fee maxima of $3,900 each year for arts students, and above that for other students.
- Officials report that the main contributing factors to the decrease in projected long-term debt levels were the policy changes introduced in the Budgets of 2002 and 2003, especially the triennial fee/course costs maxima policy.
- Now one of your other policies is to increase the triennial funding of the corporation.
Words that rhyme with triennialbicentennial, biennial, centennial, decennial, millennial, perennial, Tenniel
Definition of triennial in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.