Definition of trifocal in English:
(Of a pair of glasses) having lenses with three parts with different focal lengths.
- One analysis reports that neck pain experienced by middle-aged patients often coincides with their first prescription for bifocal or trifocal glasses.
- A bifocal lens corrects both far and near vision, while a trifocal also has an intermediate zone.
- Additionally, where bifocal or trifocal lenses are not desirable, disposable lens shields and ‘press-on’ lenses in the upper and/or upper-central regions of the lens have been proposed.
noun(trifocals) Back to top
A pair of glasses with trifocal lenses.
- Scopes also help mature shooters continue in the sport longer, he said, because finding iron sights through bifocals and trifocals can be challenging.
- And if you wear bifocals or trifocals, keep in mind that you may have a tendency to tilt your head backwards so that you can see through the lower portion of your glasses.
- I paid $100 American for blended trifocals, and they are the best glasses I have ever owned.
Definition of trifocal in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.