Definition of trilateral in English:
1Shared by or involving three parties: trilateral negotiations
More example sentences
- The latter two demand a trilateral agreement over the share of the waters, and, indeed, representatives of the three countries have met several times for this purpose.
- The commitments of Labour and Social Policy Ministry under this agreement include that it motion amendments to labour legislation after trilateral negotiations.
- This led to President Jimmy Carter's invitation to President Sadat and Prime Minister Begin to join him in trilateral negotiations at Camp David.
2 Geometry Of or having three sides.
- Of trilateral figures, an equilateral triangle is that which has its three sides equal, an isosceles triangle, that which has two of its sides equal, and a scalene triangle, that which has its three sides unequal.
- Yet the trilateral filter requires only one user-set parameter.
nounBack to top
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan