An Australasian and SE Asian songbird of the cuckoo-shrike family, with mainly black and white plumage.
- Family Campephagidae: two genera, in particular Lalage, and several species
More example sentences
- Silver-eyes, trillers, and those little honeyeaters foraged in the vegetation.
- It has solved a mystery for me: The triller I saw my last day in Port Vila was of the Polynesian persuasion.
- The Norfolk Island subspecies of the Long-tailed Triller has become extinct.
Definition of triller in:
- The US English dictionary