- A yacht with three hulls in parallel.More example sentences
- His first yacht, a trimaran, was crushed by a tug as it was put into the water for the first time and had to be hauled out.
- The trials programme has been very successful with results validating earlier research and proving that the trimaran hull form can perform as well as, and in many cases better than, the traditional monohull.
- There's a modest fleet of trimarans and sea kayaks at the ready.
More definitions of trimaranDefinition of trimaran in:
- The US English dictionary