- A small potentiometer used to make small adjustments to the value of resistance or voltage in an electronic circuit.More example sentences
- A feature of this PSU that greatly impressed me was that you could rotate a trimpot inside the PSU to adjust your 12V and 5V rails.
- Next I decided to have a play with the trimpot inside the unit.
- After poking around a few minutes I found that the trimpots adjusted the bias on the transistors.
More definitions of trimpotDefinition of trimpot in:
- The US English dictionary