- A vehicle instrument that can be set to record the distance of individual journeys.More example sentences
- It consists of an analogue tachometer with a digital LCD for speed, odometer, dual tripmeters, clock and water temperature.
- In fact I regret not lashing out on one of the more expensive ones, which have a tripmeter.
- Not only do you then double the error of your tripmeter but you gain excessive penalty points and look like a total idiot as you race past your colleagues as they keep religiously to the correct speed.
More definitions of tripmeterDefinition of tripmeter in:
- The US English dictionary