nounBritish • informal
- A person who goes on a pleasure trip or excursion.More example sentences
- When airline deregulation added competition in 1978, pleasure trippers snapped up cheap short-haul fares, too.
- North Yorkshire's tourist routes were jammed with trippers and Bank Holiday weekend events attracted visitors in their thousands across the county.
- This means that the river makes a far more logical passenger transport route, for workers rather than just trippers and tourists, than it ever used to.
More definitions of tripperDefinition of tripper in:
- The US English dictionary