adjective (trippier, trippiest)• informal
- Resembling or inducing the hallucinatory effect produced by taking a psychedelic drug: trippy house musicMore example sentences
- Unfortunately, Berge and Brundtland overuse their one idea: layering trippy atmospheric effects over standard dance beats.
- Instead of flashy colours and trippy effects, we get splashes of water with shimmering droplets and creatures as lithe as Russian gymnasts.
- I myself recreationally use trippy drugs like LSD, and even mushrooms should anyone have some handy.
More definitions of trippyDefinition of trippy in:
- The US English dictionary