- Having a valency of three.More example sentences
- In water treatment, the ion exchange resin which is used is usually more selective for divalent and trivalent ions, which is practical since the problematic ions are usually one of the two.
- These viruses have been studied as monovalent, bivalent and trivalent formulations and consist of live viruses that induce minimal symptoms and replicate poorly at temperatures found in the lower respiratory tract.
- It may also appear in other locations in patients who have undergone treatment with immunosuppressive drugs or who have been exposed to organic trivalent arsenic compounds or tars.
More definitions of trivalentDefinition of trivalent in:
- The US English dictionary