nounBritish • informal
- Underpants or knickers.More example sentences
- At Marks and Spencer's I bought a peach-coloured vest and trollies to match with insertions of lace.
- I mean, how fast will your desire wither when you see that tall, dark, handsome Lothario emerging from a cubicle with an Evening Times under his arm as he fumbles with his trollies?
- Knickers, underpants, trolleys or kecks, call them what you will.
late 19th century (originally dialect): of uncertain origin.
More definitions of trolleysDefinition of trolleys in:
- The US English dictionary