noun• dated or • humorous
- A sexually disreputable or promiscuous woman.More example sentences
- Ellen had pictured Edward lying in ecstasy with a succession of nameless camp trollops, and part of her had silently screamed in outrage.
- The place resembled more of a fish market than a high class club due to the trollops everywhere.
- This was the man that thought her to be a flirtatious trollop.
early 17th century: perhaps related to trull.
More definitions of trollopDefinition of trollop in:
- The US English dictionary