- Racing for trotting horses pulling a two-wheeled vehicle (a sulky) and driver: trotting has been a popular sport at country fairs Also called harness racing.More example sentences
- The Camp meeting is the only harness racing event in the county run under the Irish trotting and harness racing federation rules.
- The Harness Racing Authority of NSW has sent a directive to show societies indicating that harness racing can only be conducted on registered trotting tracks.
- The name Trotters has nothing to do with sheep's or pigs' trotters, or trotting races.
More definitions of trottingDefinition of trotting in:
- The US English dictionary