- Unnaturally swollen lips resulting from the injection of excessive collagen into the lips in a cosmetic procedure intended to enhance their appearance: despite celebrity trout pouts, there’s a rush on for lip enhancementsMore example sentences
- When my friends found out I was getting my lips done they were very worried, especially with all the bad publicity around stars and their 'trout pouts'.
- Anyone warned off by the fear of ending up with an exaggerated "trout pout" needn't fear.
- She recently flirted with a "trout pout".
More definitions of trout poutDefinition of trout pout in:
- The US English dictionary