- A store of valuable or delightful things: the cellar contained a trove of rare winesMore example sentences
- Today, these records offer troves of treasures to museum curators, anthropologists, and historians of science.
- A long-sought trove of rare Beatles material reportedly found last month by a British tourist remained lost, a leading Beatles expert said.
- I admit that I don't often go hunting for such troves - our house has only so much room to store them.
late 19th century: from treasure trove.
More definitions of troveDefinition of trove in:
- The US English dictionary