- Loyal or faithful: a true-hearted paladinMore example sentences
- ‘Be it known to all true-hearted Scotsmen that England is now turned bully,’ wrote one man.
- As time passes, around 2,000 women involved have gradually died, with only 30 of them still alive - still anxious about the possible end and that they may never hear the government's true-hearted confession.
- The comic conflict between the man of business and the true-hearted old gentleman is done with in the early stages of the novel, for all Lorry's actions are motivated by service and duty rather than by self-interest.
More definitions of true-heartedDefinition of true-hearted in:
- The US English dictionary