(also true-lover's knot)
- A kind of knot with interlacing bows on each side, symbolizing the bonds of love.More example sentences
- Instead of ‘favours’, the ribbons were sometimes called true-love knots which was a very ancient term.
- He got out his ` chaps’ and silver spurs to show them to Jake and me, and his best cowboy boots, with tops stitched in bold design - roses, and true-lover's knots, and undraped female figures.
- And there they twined, in a true-love knot, The red, red rose and the briar.
More definitions of true-love knotDefinition of true-love knot in:
- The US English dictionary