- The activity of hunting or rooting for truffles: [as modifier]: a truffling pigMore example sentences
- Using his special truffling stick, he extracts the truffle from between the roots.
- The rarest mushroom, they're so coveted that truffle hunters jealously guard their favorite truffling spots.
- They went truffling with their two white dogs during the winter months, often travelling huge distances in search of the elusive fungus.
More definitions of trufflingDefinition of truffling in:
- The US English dictionary