- A prostitute.More example sentences
- She is put in the charge of a kind-hearted trull, ‘whose business it was to prepare and break such young Fillies as I was to the mounting-block’.
- It included the insults jade, quean, baggage, harlot, drab, filth, flirt, gill, trull, dirtyheels, draggletail, flap, naughty-pack, slut, squirt and strumpet.
- Ultimately, however, the poet objects far less to her supposedly natural feminine sluttishness than to her apparently unnatural intellectual pursuits: ‘Women grown intellectual grow dull, / And lose the mother wit of natural trull’.
early 16th century: from German Trulle.
More definitions of trullDefinition of trull in:
- The US English dictionary