(also trumpet creeper)
- A climbing shrub with orange or red trumpet-shaped flowers, cultivated as an ornamental.
More example sentences
- Genus Campsis, family Bignoniaceae: the North American C. radicans and the Chinese C. grandiflora
- In our southeastern Ohio garden, the hummers love ‘Gartenmeister’ fuchsia, lantana, orange trumpet creeper, delphinium, coral bells, and zinnias.
- The trumpet vine rewards us with magnificent orange-red flowers, seems almost impervious to storms and can be planted directly into the sand.
- A creeper that is flowering at the present and is very worthwhile growing is the orange trumpet creeper.
More definitions of trumpet vineDefinition of trumpet vine in:
- The US English dictionary