nounchiefly North American
- A truckle bed.More example sentences
- All of the boys, except 17-year-old Patrick, sleep in one bedroom they call ‘the bunkhouse’ - two sets of bunk beds and a trundle bed fill most of the room.
- Clare's bed was a trundle bed so that Mae could sleep near her.
- When she turned five, she moved from the trundle bed tucked under Muma's bed, to her own little room across the hall from Andromeda.
More definitions of trundle bedDefinition of trundle bed in:
- The US English dictionary