Definition of trunking in English:
1A system of shafts or conduits for cables or ventilation.
- Both air-conditioning and good cable trunking systems are required to modernise the building and make it attractive for a successful letting.
- Where any dimension in cross-section is 150 mm or more, duct work, electrical trunking and pipe work shall be shown in double lines.
- The finished offices will have suspended ceilings and trunking for power and computer cabling.
2The use or arrangement of trunk lines.
- This aggregation or trunking complies with the IEEE 802.3ad standard.
- Furthermore, technologies such as composite trunking enable service providers to leverage router switch fabrics for improved IP layer restoration, optical layer internetworking, and dynamic bandwidth and service provisioning.
- Portable and mobile radios will operate on the ALMR network to replace non-compliant legacy trunking equipment.
Words that rhyme with trunkingspelunking
Definition of trunking in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan