- 1A system of shafts or conduits for cables or ventilation.More example sentences
- Both air-conditioning and good cable trunking systems are required to modernise the building and make it attractive for a successful letting.
- Where any dimension in cross-section is 150 mm or more, duct work, electrical trunking and pipe work shall be shown in double lines.
- The finished offices will have suspended ceilings and trunking for power and computer cabling.
- 2The use or arrangement of trunk lines.More example sentences
- This aggregation or trunking complies with the IEEE 802.3ad standard.
- Furthermore, technologies such as composite trunking enable service providers to leverage router switch fabrics for improved IP layer restoration, optical layer internetworking, and dynamic bandwidth and service provisioning.
- Portable and mobile radios will operate on the ALMR network to replace non-compliant legacy trunking equipment.
More definitions of trunkingDefinition of trunking in:
- The US English dictionary