- A company formed to act as a trustee or to deal with trusts.More example sentences
- Rather than sell a small noncontrolling stake, the trust company figured selling its entire stake would bring a higher price per share, a so-called control premium.
- Ultimately the majority of the committee, whilst feeling that the proposal had merit, believed that the ability of a trust company to transact business with its parent company should be controlled by Parliament.
- You can choose a person you trust or a trust company to serve as trustee to manage the funds during your wife's lifetime.
More definitions of trust companyDefinition of trust company in:
- The US English dictionary