- 1A diagram in rows and columns showing how the truth or falsity of a proposition varies with that of its components.More example sentences
- The statement ‘I am wet’ can be either true or false, and this accounts for the last two columns in the truth table.
- The fourth column can be read off from the truth table for disjunction.
- A well-known example of an effective method is the truth table test for tautologousness.
- 1.1 Electronics A diagram of the outputs from all possible combinations of input.More example sentences
- The current activation/deactivation state of the array is then converted, advantageously via truth table logic, into a digital signal representative of the current position of the marker.
- A truth table shows how a logic circuit's output responds to various combinations of the inputs, using logic 1 for true and logic 0 for false.
- The logic gate truth table or truth tables used for electronic logic gates circuits including the AND, NAND, OR, NOR and exclusive OR circuits.
More definitions of truth tableDefinition of truth table in:
- The US English dictionary