(also tsores /ˈtsɒrəs/)
noun[mass noun] North American • informal
- Problems or difficulties; trouble: the NBA has its share of tsuris these daysMore example sentences
- When you have my tsuris [troubles], you'll talk differently.
- All this tsuris so I can watch ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm.’
- Everyone got the drive-by descriptions; when she made a phone call, everyone heard the tales of woe and tsuris.
early 20th century: Yiddish, plural of tsore 'trouble, woe', from Hebrew ṣārāh.
More definitions of tsurisDefinition of tsuris in:
- The US English dictionary