- another term for scrub typhus.More example sentences
- This is the first finding that L. scutellare is the second vector species of tsutsugamushi disease in Korea.
- In the reports on tsutsugamushi disease cases, male and female cases are almost equal in number.
- The tsutsugamushi disease is contracted by high temperature, exanthema and adenopathy following the cold-like symptoms.
early 20th century: tsutsugamushi, from the Japanese name of the mite which transmits the disease.
More definitions of tsutsugamushi diseaseDefinition of tsutsugamushi disease in:
- The US English dictionary